Enrolling Until April 30, 2022
This screen will test your drug/agent using a validated multitarget humanized mouse model (BALB/c-hPD1/hPDL1/hTIGIT) and well-characterized humanized syngeneic tumor cell lines for breast, liver, or colorectal cancers (you choose). Our expert researchers will collect body weight and tumor growth inhibition data. We will also provide subcutaneous tumor growth survival data and a final report. Optional endpoint analyses including tumor infiltrating lymphocyte by flow cytometry, serum cytokine analysis, and tissue sample collection are also available as an add-on service. Our experienced team is here to provide you with customized R&D support, from study design to data interpretation.
In Vivo Efficacy Testing of Anti-PDL1/Anti-TIGIT in a CT26-hPDL1 Colorectal Tumor Model
***p ≤ 0.001 compared to all treatment groups.
- Save Time and Money: 20% discount on in vivo pharmacology study*
- No Minimum Enrollment
- Innovative Models: Use of a triple target mouse model and humanized cell lines
- Add-on Analyses Available: flow cytometry, serum analysis, tissue collection for IHC
- Customized R&D Support: study design, data interpretation, troubleshooting
- Enrollment is open until April 30th, 2022, on a first-come, first-serve basis